Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random facts about me!

1) I want to be Dog the bounty hunter 

2) Before I die I want to help at least one homeless person off the streets and come to know the lord!

3) I hate paying for things, the cash registers and the people behind them scare me. For a very long time I would make friends and family pay for things for me. 

4) I love waking up to the sunshine coming through my window. It makes me happy and im not sure how any one could not be happy when the sun is shinning!

5) I love to jump in puddles

6) I love worshiping my God through music and once I start I cant stand still! I think that it is so powerful and I always find a sense of peace in it.

7) I love food very much. I would eat all day every day if I could.

8) I love to laugh 

9) I love life in general and thank God for every day that he gives me :)

10) I love my family so very much and would do anything for them.

11) I love doing missions work and plan on doing much more of it in the future. 

12) I almost never wear the same two socks 

13) I have to check my whole room every night one for spiders two for strange people who might be hiding.  You never know who could be in your window seat.

14) My dad is my hero. He lives with pain every single day and still is one of the strongest people I know. There are many things that I admire about my dad.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes i still pay for things for you... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're cute! and i love that you never wear the same socks! it's so you!

    ReplyDelete